Full event details TBA.
Events Tag: Drawing Autism
There are no upcoming events for Drawing Autism.
Jill Mullin – Extreme Kids & Crew’s Annual Gala, Littlefield Performance and Art Space, Brooklyn, NY
Jill Mullin will receive the inaugural Felix in Art Award at Extreme Kids & Crew’s Annual Gala. RSVPs required; email firstname.lastname@example.org for details, or click here to donate and receive a golden ticket to the event! For full information on the gala, please click here.
- Date: May 14, 2014 | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Littlefield
- Map: 622 Degraw Street, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Jill Mullin with special guest/Drawing Autism contributor John M. Williams. Cosponsored by The Asperger’s Association Artist Collaborative Gallery.
- Date: Apr 17, 2014, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: BookEnds Winchester
- Map: 559 Main Street, Winchester, Massachusetts, United States
Meet the Author event in honor of World Autism Awareness Day. Jill will discuss the book, followed by a Q&A and book signing. This event will be free to attend, but will require an RSVP via this link. *Important: Reserved tickets for the Drawing Autism UN event will be distributed at the gate to the […]
Jill Mullin and select artists TBA. Drawing Autism launch event, featuring artwork by several artists in Drawing Autism, including Temple Grandin, Jessica Park, Barry Kahn, Susan Brown, and more.
Featured: Black Interest
- Changers Book Two: Oryon
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Bernice L. McFadden Digit
- The Warmest December
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Not for Everyday Use
- The Accidental Hunter
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- The Lunatic