Full event details TBA.
Events Tag: Drawing Autism
There are no upcoming events for Drawing Autism.
Jill Mullin – Extreme Kids & Crew’s Annual Gala, Littlefield Performance and Art Space, Brooklyn, NY
Jill Mullin will receive the inaugural Felix in Art Award at Extreme Kids & Crew’s Annual Gala. RSVPs required; email email@example.com for details, or click here to donate and receive a golden ticket to the event! For full information on the gala, please click here.
- Date: May 14, 2014 | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Littlefield
- Map: 622 Degraw Street, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Jill Mullin with special guest/Drawing Autism contributor John M. Williams. Cosponsored by The Asperger’s Association Artist Collaborative Gallery.
- Date: Apr 17, 2014, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: BookEnds Winchester
- Map: 559 Main Street, Winchester, Massachusetts, United States
Meet the Author event in honor of World Autism Awareness Day. Jill will discuss the book, followed by a Q&A and book signing. This event will be free to attend, but will require an RSVP via this link. *Important: Reserved tickets for the Drawing Autism UN event will be distributed at the gate to the […]
Jill Mullin and select artists TBA. Drawing Autism launch event, featuring artwork by several artists in Drawing Autism, including Temple Grandin, Jessica Park, Barry Kahn, Susan Brown, and more.
Featured: Black Interest
- Black Marks
- The Hungered One
- You Can Keep That to Yourself: A Comprehensive List of What Not to Say to Black People, for Well-Intentioned People of Pallor
- Party: A Mystery
- Black Sheep Digit
- Mr. Loverman
- Jesus Boy
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nane)
- On the Way Back
- The Gospel According to Cane
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- Move the Crowd: A Children’s Picture Book