Curdella Forbes presents A Tall History of Sugar at the virtual Brooklyn Book Festival; full details TBA. PLEASE NOTE: All of our virtual events are listed in Eastern Time (ET).
Events Tag: Curdella Forbes
There are no upcoming events for Curdella Forbes.
VIRTUAL EVENT: Bios & Bookmarks Live Reading with Curdella Forbes (A Tall History of Sugar).
- Date: Apr 26, 2020, 3:00pm – 5:00pm | Add to iCal »
Curdella Forbes presents A Tall History of Sugar along with Monique Truong, author of The Sweetest Fruits, and Sara Collins, author of The Confessions of Frannie Langton at the Miami Book Fair.
- Date: Nov 24, 2019, 12:30pm – 2:30pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Miami Dade College, Wolfson Campus, Building 8, 2nd Floor, Room 8201
- Map: Miami Dade College, Wolfson Campus, Building 8, 2nd Floor, Room 8201, Miami, Florida, United States
Curdella Forbes presents A Tall History of Sugar at Busboys and Poets.
- Date: Oct 21, 2019, 6:30pm – 8:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Busboys & Poets, 14th & V
- Map: 2021 14th Street NW, Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Love and Loss in the Caribbean.” Curdella Forbes’ novel A Tall History of Sugar and Katia D. Ulysse’s Mouths Don’t Speak follow themes of love and loss in Carribean countries and how to deal with personal choices brought on by societal and cultural standards.
- Date: Oct 12, 2019, 11:45am – 1:45pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: George Mason University, Fairfax Campus (Merten Hall, Room 1203)
- Map: 4400 University Drive , Fairfax, Virginia, 22030, United States
Curdella Forbes launches A Tall History of Sugar with the Howard University English Department at the Howard University Barnes & Noble.