International Crime Month party featuring Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan, Marco Malvaldi, and editors and publishers from Grove Atlantic, Melville House, Europa Editions, and Akashic Books. Beer lovingly provided by Brooklyn Brewery!
Events Tag: Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan
There are no upcoming events for Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan.
Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan – International Crime Month, Brooklyn Public Library, Central Branch, Brooklyn, NY
International Crime Month Event. Discussion and Reading with authors Marco Malvaldi (author of Three-Card Monte) and Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan (editor of Singapore Noir), moderated by Michael Reynolds (Europa Editions).
- Date: May 28, 2014, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Brooklyn Public Library, Dweck Center
- Map: 10 Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan, Jonathan Santlofer – International Crime Month, Center for Fiction, New York, NY
Event for International Crime Month. Discussion and Reading with authors Marco Malvaldi (author of Three-Card Monte) and Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan (editor of Singapore Noir), moderated by Jonathan Santlofer (Director of Crime Fiction Academy and editor of The Marijuana Chronicles).
- Date: May 27, 2014, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Center for Fiction
- Map: 15 Lafayette Ave, Brooklyn, New York, 11217, United States
Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan, author of the food memoir A Tiger in the Kitchen and editor of the new fiction anthology Singapore Noir, will talk about and read from her work. Tickets $10; please purchase here.
- Date: May 24, 2014, 10:00am – 11:00am | Add to iCal »
- Venue: The Hawthorne Barn
- Map: 25 Miller Hill Road, Provincetown, Massachusetts, United States
Featuring Jonathan Santlofer, Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan, Dean Haspiel, Thad Ziolkowski, and Amanda Stern.
- Date: Sep 10, 2013, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: WORD
- Map: 126 Franklin Street, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Launch event featuring Jonathan Santlofer, Lee Child, Linda Yablonsky, Amanda Stern, Maggie Estep, Edward M. Gómez, Thad Ziolkowski, Rachel Shteir, and Dean Haspiel.