Achy Obejas will appear at the Brooklyn Book Festival. Full program details TBA.
Events Tag: Achy Obejas
Achy Obejas will give a public talk as part of the Center for Ethics lecture series, in conjunction with the Multicultural Center, at Muhlenberg College. The event will be held at Moyer Hall, Miller Forum, on the Muhlenberg College campus.
- Date: Sep 26, 2017, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Muhlenberg College
- Map: 2400 Chew Street, Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
Achy Obejas will appear on a panel with others TBA as a part of the Women’s National Book Association’s National Reading Group Month, in conjunction with the LitQuake San Francisco Literary Festival.
Achy Obejas will appear at the Miami Book Fair. Full program details TBA.
- Date: Nov 18, 2017 – Nov 19, 2017 | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Miami Book Fair International
- Map: Miami Dade College, Wolfson Campus, Miami, FL, United States
Achy Obejas will appear at Bluestockings in New York.
- Date: Dec 5, 2017, 7:00pm – 9:00pm | Add to iCal »
- Venue: Bluestockings Bookstore
- Map: 172 Allen Street, New York, New York, United States
Achy Obejas will appear at the Living Writers Series at Colgate University in Hamilton, New York. There will be a livestream of the reading, Q&A, and book signing beginning at 4:30pm.
Achy Obejas will appear as part of an Artsmith Artist Residency reading, with others TBA, at Darvill’s Bookstore.