Noir at the Bar: Left Coast Crime Edition with Blake Crouch, Kellye Garrett, Rob Hart, Vicki Delany, Dietrich Kalteis, Robin Burcell, Thomas Pluck, Hilary Davidson, Sam Wiebe, Lisa Brackmann, Frank Zafiro, S.J. Rozan.
Editor Sam Wiebe moderates a panel with Vancouver Noir contributors R.M. Greenaway, Linda L. Richards, Robin Spano, Timothy Taylor, and S.G. Wong at the Left Coast Crime mystery convention. There will be a signing following the panel in the Book Room in Regency E-F.
Vancouver Noir: A Crime in Every Neighbourhood: Sam Wiebe and contributors Dietrich Kalteis, Kristi Charish, Don English, and Timothy Taylor present Vancouver Noir at the Write On Vancouver! festival at the Vancouver Public Library’s Central Branch.
Sam Wiebe and contributors TBA will be signing copies of Vancouver Noir at the IndigoSpirit.
Hometown launch event for Vancouver Noir with editor Sam Wiebe and contributors TBD. Book sales provided by Pulpfiction Books.
Featured: Black Interest
- On the Way Back
- eel on reef
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- African: A Children’s Picture Book
- Music Is in Everything
- Home: Social Essays
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nane)