Michael Zadoorian presents The Narcissism of Small Differences during this Instagram live virtual event with Maria from the Baldwin Public Library. Tune in at: instagram.com/baldwinlib at 7 PM EST on Tuesday, May 12.
Michael Zadoorian’s launch event for The Narcissism of Small Differences will be live streamed on Facebook on Tuesday, May 5 at 8 PM EST, and will include a reading with musical accompaniment by Luis Resto. Signed copies of Zadoorian’s new novel are available via The Book Beat.
Featured: Black Interest
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- You Can Keep That to Yourself: A Comprehensive List of What Not to Say to Black People, for Well-Intentioned People of Pallor
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Music Is in Everything
- A River Called Time
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- The Hungered One
- The Game Don’t Change
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Mr. Loverman
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics