Ben Okri discusses The Freedom Artist and his forthcoming story collection Prayer for the Living with Andy Tepper as part of the virtual Miami Book Fair; full details TBA. PLEASE NOTE: All of our virtual events are listed in Eastern Time (ET).
BOUNDLESS: At Home, From home. Conceived around the concept of a dinner party, the audience will enjoy a meal seated alongside local writers as well as writers from the diaspora. This event will include a three-course meal with participatory musical performances and interventions throughout the evening. Featuring guest writers Gbenga Adesina, Ellah Wakatama Allfrey, Lesley […]
BOUNDLESS: AFRICA “A voice in the Wind,” Written and performed by Booker Prize-winner Ben Okri (The Freedom Artist) with a guest musician. Tickets $15.00, visit kennedy-center.org to purchase tickets or for more details.
Featured: Black Interest
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- On the Way Back
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- You Can Keep That to Yourself: A Comprehensive List of What Not to Say to Black People, for Well-Intentioned People of Pallor
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- They Better Call Me Sugar: My Journey from the Hood to the Hardwood
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nane)
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Hadriana in All My Dreams