Join editor Susie Bright and contributor Peggy Townsend as they present Santa Cruz Noir at a library author talk.
Join editor Susie Bright with contributors Jon Bailiff, Jessica Breheny, Vinnie Hansen, Dillon Kaiser, Beth Lisick, Lou Mathews, Elizabeth McKenzie, Liza Monroy, Tommy Moore, Peggy Townsend, and Jill Wolfson for the hometown launch of Santa Cruz Noir.
Featured: Black Interest
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- I Love You Too
- Black Orchid Blues
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America