A Santa Cruz Noir Writing Workshop at Café Charla with editor Susie Bright and contributors Maceo Montoya, Margaret Elysia Gacia, and Dillon Kaiser. La siréna, El camarón, y La escalera: What’s it like to write noir genre novels, scripts, and stories—with voices who are rarely seen in the mainstream? Free, open to the public.
A Santa Cruz Noir event at Borderlands with editor Susie Bright and contributors Jill Wolfson, Seana Graham, Jon Bailiff, Dillon Kaiser, Liza Monroy, Micah Perks, and Vinnie Hansen.
Join editor Susie Bright with contributors Jon Bailiff, Jessica Breheny, Vinnie Hansen, Dillon Kaiser, Beth Lisick, Lou Mathews, Elizabeth McKenzie, Liza Monroy, Tommy Moore, Peggy Townsend, and Jill Wolfson for the hometown launch of Santa Cruz Noir.
Featured: Black Interest
- Black Lotus 2: The Vow
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- The Hungered One
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- The Lunatic
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- Anna In-Between
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Praise Song for the Butterflies (SIGNED!)