Edwidge Danticat, editor of Haiti Noir and Haiti Noir 2: The Classics, will appear on a panel at AWP 2018.
Featured: Black Interest
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nane)
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Gathering of Waters
- Loving Donovan
- On the Way Back
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Praise Song for the Butterflies (SIGNED!)
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Mr. Loverman