Edwidge Danticat, editor of Haiti Noir and Haiti Noir 2: The Classics, will appear on a panel at AWP 2018.
Ann Hood, editor of Providence Noir, will appear on a panel at AWP 2018.
Featured: Black Interest
- Party: A Mystery
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- May Digit
- Black Music
- You Throw Like a Girl: The Blind Spot of Masculinity
- The Freedom Artist
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- Caught Up
- A Tall History of Sugar
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread