EVENT ALERT: Drawing Autism in NYC!
We’re very pleased to announce two upcoming New York events featuring Jill Mullin, editor of Drawing Autism, in celebration of the book’s release!
Join us on March 20 at 7:00 PM for the Drawing Autism launch party at Pure Vision Arts (114 West 17th Street in Manhattan)! The party will feature Jill and select artists from the book; the Pure Vision gallery will feature artwork by several artists whose work appears in Drawing Autism, including Temple Grandin, Jessica Park, Barry Kahn, Susan Brown, and more!
Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014 is recognized as World Autism Awareness Day. At 12 noon on April 2nd, Drawing Autism editor Jill Mullin will appear at the United Nations Headquarters in the North Secretariat Lobby as part of the UN’s “Meet the Author” event series. Jill will discuss Drawing Autism, and her discussion will be followed by a Q&A period as well as a book signing. This event is free, but will require an RSVP via this link no later than March 28th.
*Important: Reserved tickets for the Drawing Autism UN event will be distributed at the gate to the UN on 47th Street at 1st Avenue; guests are advised to arrive at the gate 30 minutes before the event in order to pass through security and allow enough time to walk to the event venue.
Posted: Mar 14, 2014
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Censorship Now!! (LIMITED SIGNED HARDCOVER EDITION)
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- Of Mule and Man
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- Letters to Kurt
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Silent Pictures
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery