Actor Bob Odenkirk interviews Arthur Nersesian about his new book, The Five Books of (Robert) Moses.
Category: Akashic Insider
And now, a PSA from author Adam Smyer on what NOT to say to Black people.
Click here to watch Samuel L. Jackson read Adam Mansbach’s STAY THE F— AT HOME!
Ben Orki’s new novel The Freedom Artist is receiving fantastic advance praise!
Watch Ryan O’Callaghan’s interview on CBS This Morning here!
Curdella Forbes’s A Tall History of Sugar was reviewed in the New York Times Book Review!
A recent issue of Publishers Weekly featured a news article on Akashic’s home, the Old American Can Factory in Gowanus, Brooklyn.
Praise for the Akashic Noir Series in Hugh Gilmore’s column in the Chestnut Hill Local!
Featured: Black Interest
- The White House
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- The Accidental Hunter
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)