- Published: 12/10/14
- IBSN: 374
Kaylie Jones Books (Four Book Set)
For a limited time, purchase Unmentionables, Sing in the Morning, Cry at Night, The Love Book, and Starve the Vulture together for only $25!
To celebrate the release of Little Beasts — the latest from Akashic’s Kaylie Jones Books imprint — we’re pleased to offer previous Kaylie Jones Books releases Unmentionables, Sing in the Morning, Cry at Night, The Love Book, and Starve the Vulture together for only $25, plus shipping, while supplies last!
Click the [ADD TO CART] button above to place an order.
- Subjects: Featured Gift Books, Featured Literary Fiction Titles, Gift Books, Kaylie Jones Books, Limited Edition/Collectibles, Literary Fiction, Sale, Women’s Studies
- Tags: Barbara J. Taylor, Jason Carney, Kaylie Jones, Kaylie Jones Books, Laurie Loewenstein, Nina Solomon, Sale, Sing in the Morning Cry at Night, Starve the Vulture, Starve the Vulture: A Memoir, The Love Book, Unmentionables
BARBARA J. TAYLOR lives in Scranton, Pennsylvania, home of the second-largest St. Patrick’s Day parade in the country. She has an MFA in creative writing from Wilkes University and teaches English in the Pocono Mountain School District. She is the author of Sing in the Morning, Cry at Night and All Waiting Is Long.
LAURIE LOEWENSTEIN grew up in the flatlands of western Ohio and now resides in Rochester, NY, where Susan B. Anthony was arrested for voting in 1872. Unmentionables is her first novel.
NINA SOLOMON’s first novel, Single Wife, was a Book-of-the-Month Club, Literary Guild, and Quality Paperback Book Club selection and was optioned by Warner Bros. The Love Book was inspired by her own search for a soul mate, who, she is happy to report, only took twenty-seven days and thirty years to find his way to her. She was born and raised in New York City and has lived in the same zip code since she was five.
JASON CARNEY, a poet, writer, and educator from Dallas, is a four-time National Poetry Slam finalist and was honored as a Legend of the Slam in 2007. He appeared on three seasons of the HBO television series Russell Simmons Presents Def Poetry. Carney has performed and lectured at many colleges and universities as well as high schools and juvenile detention centers from California to Maine. Starve the Vulture: One Man’s Mythology is his memoir.
You might be interested in:
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- The Merry Month of May
- Sale New York City Noir (five book set)
- City Mouse
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- Sale Joe Meno Collection (Four Book Set)
- Sale Texas Noir Combo Set
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Sale Complete Noir Series Set for $700
- Sale Gina B. Nahai Two Book Set
- The Love Book