A young boy’s murder unleashes chaos in the life of a schoolteacher and a small New England town.
Patricia A. Smith
PATRICIA A. SMITH’s nonfiction has appeared in several anthologies, including One Teacher in Ten: Gay and Lesbian Educators Tell Their Stories and One Teacher in Ten in the New Millennium: LGBT Educators Speak Out About What’s Gotten Better . . . and What Hasn’t. Her work has appeared or is forthcoming in such places as Salon, Broad Street, Prime Number, and Gris-Gris. The Year of Needy Girls is her first novel. A native New Englander, Smith now lives in Chester, Virginia, with her partner.
- Mar 2, 2017: Patricia A. Smith – Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Mar 3, 2017: Patricia A. Smith— Bluestockings Bookstore, New York, NY
- Mar 6, 2017: Patricia A. Smith – Stockton University, Galloway, NJ
- May 15, 2017: Patricia A. Smith – Porter Square Books, Cambridge, MA
- May 17, 2017: Patricia A. Smith – Andover Bookstore, Andover, MA