A young boy’s murder unleashes chaos in the life of a schoolteacher and a small New England town.
Patricia A. Smith
PATRICIA A. SMITH’s nonfiction has appeared in several anthologies, including One Teacher in Ten: Gay and Lesbian Educators Tell Their Stories and One Teacher in Ten in the New Millennium: LGBT Educators Speak Out About What’s Gotten Better . . . and What Hasn’t. Her work has appeared or is forthcoming in such places as Salon, Broad Street, Prime Number, and Gris-Gris. The Year of Needy Girls is her first novel. A native New Englander, Smith now lives in Chester, Virginia, with her partner.
- May 15, 2017: Patricia A. Smith – Porter Square Books, Cambridge, MA
- May 17, 2017: Patricia A. Smith – Andover Bookstore, Andover, MA
- Jun 2, 2017: Patricia A. Smith — The Ballroom at Sauced, Evansville, IN
- Jun 27, 2017: Patricia A. Smith — An Unlikely Story, Plainville, MA
- Jul 11, 2017: Patricia A. Smith — Sherman’s Bookstore, Portland, ME
- Jul 15, 2017: Patricia A. Smith — Sherman’s Bookstore, Damariscotta, ME