Grady and Graff, both Montana natives, masterfully curate this collection of hard-edged Western tales.
KEIR GRAFF was born and raised in Missoula, Montana. He is the author of four novels for adults (most recently The Price of Liberty) and two novels for middle-graders. Graff now lives in Chicago, where he is the executive editor of Booklist. He is the coeditor of Montana Noir.
- Sep 24, 2017: Montana Noir Launch Event – Cassiopeia Books, Great Falls
- Sep 25, 2017: Montana Noir – Country Bookshelf, Bozeman
- Sep 26, 2017: Montana Noir – Butte-Silver Bow Library
- Sep 26, 2017: Montana Noir – Clark Chateau Museum & Gallery, Butte
- Sep 27, 2017: Montana Noir Reception – Blackfoot River Brewing Company
- Sep 27, 2017: Montana Noir – Lewis & Clark Library, Helena
- Sep 29, 2017: Montana Noir at the Montana Book Festival, Missoula, MT
- Sep 30, 2017: Montana Noir – “Noir at the Bar,” Montana Book Festival, Missoula, MT