Grady and Graff, both Montana natives, masterfully curate this collection of hard-edged Western tales.
JAMES GRADY was born and raised in Shelby, Montana. His first novel, Six Days of the Condor, became an iconic movie starring Robert Redford. He is the coeditor of Montana Noir.
- Sep 24, 2017: Montana Noir Launch Event – Cassiopeia Books, Great Falls
- Sep 25, 2017: Montana Noir – Country Bookshelf, Bozeman
- Sep 26, 2017: Montana Noir – Butte-Silver Bow Library
- Sep 26, 2017: Montana Noir – Clark Chateau Museum & Gallery, Butte
- Sep 27, 2017: Montana Noir Reception – Blackfoot River Brewing Company
- Sep 27, 2017: Montana Noir – Lewis & Clark Library, Helena
- Sep 29, 2017: Montana Noir at the Montana Book Festival, Missoula, MT
- Sep 30, 2017: Montana Noir – “Noir at the Bar,” Montana Book Festival, Missoula, MT
Mystery sensation Pelecanos pens the lead story and edits this groundbreaking collection of stories detailing the seedy underside of the nation’s capital.
Pelecanos assembles an enchanting array of dark and subversive stories, following up the best-selling first volume of DC Noir, this time selecting the very best of Washington’s historical literary legacy.