Arthur Nersesian talks Changing NYC
Author Arthur Nersesian helped launch podcast Mr. Haney’s Truck — which focuses on topics “from the curious to the kooky and sometimes serious” — by speaking about the changing landscape of New York City.
ARTHUR NERSESIAN is the author of nine novels, including The Sacrificial Circumcision of the Bronx, The Swing Voter of Staten Island, Suicide Casanova, Manhattan Loverboy,East Village Tetrology, the cult-classic The Fuck-Up (more than 100,000 copies sold), dogrun, and Mesopotamia. He lives in New York City.
The Swing Voter of Staten Island and The Sacrificial Circumcision of the Bronx are the first two books in Nersesian’s Five Books of Moses series, offering an alternate history of New York inspired by Robert Moses; books three through five are forthcoming. Stay tuned!
Posted: Dec 3, 2015
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- In Search of the Lost Chord: 1967, the Peak, Death, and Rebirth of the Hippie Idea
- It’s Just a Plant
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- Dance of Days: Updated Edition
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- Rock Star Digit
- The Worst Breakfast
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary