Albert “Prodigy” Johnson at Miami’s Literary Death Match! (Photos)
Albert “Prodigy” Johnson, author of H.N.I.C. and half of the hip hop duo Mobb Deep, was part of a panel of judges at the latest Miami episode of Literary Death Match, held on November 22nd, 2013. Prodigy, along with fellow judges Meg Cabot and Daniel Alarcón, officiated two rounds of the competitive reading series before Lauren Oliver was named the winner of LDM Miami, beating out co-finalist Kevin Barry and competitors Lucy Kinsley and JJ Colagrande.
Below, find an assortment of photos of Prodigy with Daniel Alarcón and Meg Cabot from the Miami Literary Death Match. All photos courtesy of Literary Death Match; see additional photos, read a full summary and listen to a podcast of the night’s events at the LDM website.
Posted: Dec 13, 2013
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- The Worst Breakfast
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- From a Basement in Seattle
- The Failure
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread