Akashic Question of the Week: New Holiday?
Akashic Books wants to hear from you! Starting today, we will periodically be posting questions (occasionally of importance) and invite you to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
In recognition of the fact that today is the feast day of St. Valentine, patron saint of beekeepers and those with the plague, whose martyrdom we remember with Russell Stover Candies and pink teddy bears, we’d like to hear from you:
What new, completely made-up holiday you can imagine?*
*Holiday must be more meaningless than Valentine’s Day.
Share your new holidays with us in the comments!
Posted: Feb 14, 2014
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- Hairstyles of the Damned
- What Is Punk?
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- Go Fish
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- From a Basement in Seattle
- It’s Just a Plant
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread