Listen to an interview on KUT with Unsportsmanlike Conduct‘s Jessica Luther, one year about the publication of this acclaimed, hard-hitting exposé.
October 2017 News & Features
For my daughter, “Shit!” became the Shit . . .
Guaranteed to preserve a healthy specimen in a semi-dormant state for 9,000 days or your money back . . .
When I grow up, I want to be Frankenstein . . .
Download a copy of Adios Muchachos for absolutely free until Sunday, October 15!
When my twins were two years old I had steamy droplets of perspiration dripping out of every pore in my body. . . .
I knew the precise moment our relationship went sour; I always did . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Mr. Loverman
- A Simple Distance
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- The Angels’ Share
- The Hungered One
- On the Way Back