The task at hand seemed impossible yet every day he had to accept his fate and undergo the process . . .
August 2017 News & Features
These punks sure picked an appropriate place to play at the apocalypse . . .
Now Available: Montana Noir, edited by James Grady and Keir Graff
You got me. I sometimes steal away into McDonald’s with my nine year old, and we share a large fry. . .
Now Available: New Haven Noir, edited by Amy Bloom
It was at the town library that I heard about Officer Harrington’s quick thinking on the front steps of the MacCann house . . .
There was a young couple eating on the floor of a dead shipmaster. . .
I braced myself on the backseat as my red taxi careened around the corner. . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Haiti Noir
- John Crow’s Devil
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Game World
- Changers Book Two: Oryon