We are supposed to meet beneath the stars, while the ocean whispers. I’ve stripped to my briefs and sampled the water with my toes . . .
The first thing out of his mouth when I sat down was about the High Park. I hadn’t been in maybe a year or so since I’d moved out of the neighborhood, but my brother was a regular . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Black Orchid Blues
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Bedrock Faith
- The Duppy
- Dog War
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Mr. Loverman
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop