We are supposed to meet beneath the stars, while the ocean whispers. I’ve stripped to my briefs and sampled the water with my toes . . .
The first thing out of his mouth when I sat down was about the High Park. I hadn’t been in maybe a year or so since I’d moved out of the neighborhood, but my brother was a regular . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Black History Digit
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Lost Canyon
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Getting It Right
- Jesus Boy
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)