The strange woman at my door holds a knife and a fork. Her cutlery is sharp. She smells of raw oysters. A bag hangs over her shoulders . . .
It was the jet lag that had set Owen off . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- The Hungered One
- May Digit
- Nowhere Is a Place
- The Gospel According to Cane
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Haiti Noir
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Prospero’s Daughter