Drifting author Katia D. Ulysse welcomes us to 2017 with a touching look back at who we lost in 2016, and a moving call to face the new year with love and thanks.
Featured: Black Interest
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- The Family Mansion
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Black Marks
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Not for Everyday Use
- Black History Digit
- John Crow’s Devil