Everybody has a right to life apparently. I disagree. Some people deserve to die. People like him . . .
Brown and mustard. I stared at the painted mushrooms on the wall, the same way I did every day. In the eighties, Brementown was living in seventies colors. Brown and mustard . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Dog War
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- The Hungered One
- Black Music
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Black Sheep Digit
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be