Everybody has a right to life apparently. I disagree. Some people deserve to die. People like him . . .
Brown and mustard. I stared at the painted mushrooms on the wall, the same way I did every day. In the eighties, Brementown was living in seventies colors. Brown and mustard . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Dog War
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- eel on reef
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Caught Up
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection