Big Lew’s ample hips flopped over the sides of the wooden chair. The lunch crowd hadn’t yet begun to stream in . . .
“Aren’t you hot in that?” She gestured at my sport coat. . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Trinidad Noir
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Frederick Douglass in Brooklyn
- The Hungered One
- The Necessary Hunger
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- I Love You Too
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)