Ash Wednesday. The day after Carnival—the farewell to flesh, the not-so-greatest show on Earth . . .
On Clearwater Lake Road, there’s a fork. To get to Gerson’s U-Pick-It, you turn right. But I got turned around in my head and drove left . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- The Plot Against Hip Hop
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Dance of the Jakaranda
- Gomer’s Song
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Caught Up
- Becoming Abigail
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- On the Way Back