To celebrate the release of The System of Dante’s Hell, the long-awaited reissue of Amiri Baraka’s remarkable 1965 novel, we’re pleased to share a new introduction written by Woodie King Jr.
Featured: Black Interest
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- What Is Hip-Hop?