Since we published Drawing Autism, we’ve been proud to share additional images submitted to us by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re pleased to share with you a piece by Kim Tucker, author of Under the Banana Moon: A True Story of Living, Loving, Loss and Asperger’s.
Featured: Black Interest
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Even in Paradise
- Dog War
- Revolutionary Threads: Rastafari, Social Justice, and Cooperative Economics
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Becoming Abigail
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- Trinidad Noir