Kelleher piloted the small motorboat out of Mullaghmore’s famous stone harbor to establish an alibi. McMahon and McGirl, the IRA men, sat stiffly in the back . . .
Here I am, ten minutes after five in the a.m., standing on Fowler Street, one of Trenton’s meanest, a shit-eating grin on my face. How did I get here? It’s like this . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- The Angels’ Share
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- I Love You Too
- On the Way Back
- Abstraktion und Einfühlung
- Bedrock Faith
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- God Carlos
- John Crow’s Devil