Everyone agrees: Eric Morse and Anny Yi’s What Is Punk? is a fun and informative way for all ages to learn the history of punk! Check out these behind-the-scenes looks at how illustrator Anny Yi brought her vision to life.
November 2015 News & Features
To celebrate the release of Sunfail, the latest book in our Infamous Books imprint curated by Mobb Deep’s Prodigy, we’ve asked author Steven Savile to share with us some words about his inspirations and how he came to create his latest conspiracy thriller.
Featured: Black Interest
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- The Duppy
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- I Love You Too
- Dog War
- Black Music
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean