The airport was abuzz with travelers. After a year of performing for audiences who shouted “yes” to their Haitian music, Pappyon, Neg Mawan, Yatande and Zilibo—known as The Haitian Cats—were going on vacation . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Sale The Bernice L. McFadden Collection
- Bedrock Faith
- The Lunatic
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- The Book of Harlan
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- Song for Night
- The System of Dante’s Hell