We’re thrilled for author Nina Revoyr! Click to read the full review.
Where the f**k am I?
My eyes snapped open and scanned the inside of a run-down apartment. Brown stains covered the couch like leprosy, and the living room looked like it had been robbed . . .
Tupelo was sipping a Mickey’s in El Cortez when Mac and Porter came in from Fremont—a double endorsement for capital punishment as far as Tupelo was concerned, and the reason he had a glass eye . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Becoming Abigail
- The Hungered One
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Caught Up
- Iron Balloons: Hit Fiction From Jamaica’s Calabash Writer’s Workshop
- Home: Social Essays
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- The Warmest December
- I Love You Too