To celebrate the release of our two new Black Sheep titles — Changers Book Two: Oryon by T Cooper and Allison Glock-Cooper and The Shark Curtain by Chris Scofield — we’re thrilled to present a guest post from Jason Reynolds, award-winning author of When I Was the Greatest and The Boy in the Black Suit, on the need for diversity in young people’s literature.
Download a copy of Changers Book One: Drew for absolutely free until Sunday, April 12!
Featured: Black Interest
- Trinidad Noir
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Mr. Loverman
- The Angels’ Share
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Party: A Mystery
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- Pepperpot: Best New Stories from the Caribbean
- Bedrock Faith
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be