We’re thrilled for author Gina B. Nahai! Click to read the full review.
To celebrate the release of Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool, we’re pleased to bring you a guest post from author/journalist Greg Prato on how he came to be a Primus fan.
Featured: Black Interest
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- Nairobi Noir (Kenya)
- On the Way Back
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- I Love You Too
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Sita)
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- The Game Don’t Change