It was with great sadness that we learned of the death this past weekend of James Thompson, editor of our forthcoming anthology Helsinki Noir.
I’m standing here beneath the palms surrounded by six police officers, all of them with their guns drawn, all of them pointing at me . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- I Am a Promise
- So Many Islands: Stories from the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Indian, and Pacific Oceans
- God Carlos
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- She’s Gone
- Globetrotter & Hitler’s Children
- Gathering of Waters