Montague Kobbé discusses how readers from various backgrounds have different interpretations of his debut novel, The Night of the Rambler.
Featured: Black Interest
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism
- The Book of Harlan
- Gomer’s Song
- The Gospel According to Cane
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- To Funk and Die in LA
- Coming Up Hot: Eight New Poets from the Caribbean
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes