Pills and Starships author Lydia Millet talked with NPR’s Scott Simon on Saturday to discuss her new book. Click for more!
Mimi is a girl who walks up on her toes,
bringing laughter and music wherever she goes.
Her buckwheat honey hair holds a good, sturdy braid,
and each day she must wear something pink—any shade . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Not for Everyday Use
- Tales of the Out & the Gone
- Accra Noir (Ghana)
- God Carlos
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- Jesus Boy
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- Dance of the Jakaranda