To celebrate the release of Go de Rass to Sleep, the new Jamaican patois translation of the bestselling Go the F*** to Sleep, Johnny Temple spoke with author Adam Mansbach and translator Kellie Magnus about translation, Jamaican culture, censorship, and more.
Featured: Black Interest
- The Roving Tree
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- Getting It Right
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- Bedrock Faith
- The Lunatic
- Home Girl
- So Much Things to Say: 100 Poets from the First Ten Years of the Calabash International Literary Festival
- A History of the African-American People (Proposed) by Strom Thurmond, as told to Percival Everett & James Kincaid (A Novel)
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh