The sun faded on Paris as I headed to the 5th arrondissement on the 63 bus. I slipped in the back door, as drivers didn’t bother policing fares. My free ride took me over the Seine, to the Left Bank along Boulevard Saint Germaine and dropped me near Luxembourg Gardens. Down Rue Saint Jacques on foot, passed La Sorbonne, Le Pantheon, and finally onto the stool of a bar run by Aussies . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- South of the Pumphouse
- The Worst Breakfast
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PACKAGE
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Primus, Over the Electric Grapevine: Insight into Primus and the World of Les Claypool
- Black Music
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Sale Simon’s Cat Bundle
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- Copycat: And a Litter of Other Cats