Akashic intern Amanda Horn reviews Phantoms of Breslau by Marek Krajewski, translated by Danusia Stock (Melville House).
Featured: Black Interest
- Anna In-Between
- The Girl with the Golden Shoes
- Getting It Right
- Every Boy Should Have a Man
- Lagos Noir (Nigeria)
- Song for Night
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- The Spring Thrills Digit
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- John Crow’s Devil
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)