He sold the Ludington townhouse at a loss, bought the cabin east of Manistee for a steal. Bankruptcy. Someone’s loss, his gain. He was a wheeler-dealer. Also a ladies’ man. When women discovered he was single, they pouted their lips, batted their eyes . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Rock Star Digit
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- Sale GTFTS/YHTFE Bundle
- What Else Is in the Teaches of Peaches – STANDARD EDITION
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- Artificial Light
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- Simon’s Cat Off to the Vet . . . and Other Cat-astrophes
- Hunters in High Heels
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake