To celebrate the release of Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, Akashic will be spotlighting certain organizations dedicated to nurturing and developing the talents, artistic and otherwise, of people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re thrilled to feature The Good Purpose Gallery, located in Lee, Massachusetts!
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Black Music
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Censorship Now!!
- Artificial Light
- Of Mule and Man
- A Secret History of Coffee, Coca & Cola
- Spoke: Images and Stories from the 1980s Washington, DC Punk Scene
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- Bronx Biannual Issue No. 2: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- From a Basement in Seattle
- The Accidental Hunter