Throughout April, we’ll be featuring selections of the art that has been submitted to us, all created by people diagnosed with autism. Today, we’re very pleased to feature the art of Katrina Grayson’s fourteen-year-old son, who has been diagnosed with Asperger’s.
On April 9, 2014, Akashic founder and publisher Johnny Temple visited BK Live to help launch their “Caribbean in Brooklyn” segment with host Manolia Charlton! [Video]
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- The Accidental Hunter
- Censorship Now!!
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- Rock Star Digit
- The Immune System
- Simon’s Cat vs. the World
- The Jesus Lizard Book
- Copycat: LIMITED EDITION SIGNED PREORDER
- Seriously, Just Go to Sleep
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)