The March 30, 2014 issue of the New York Times features Drawing Autism, edited by Jill Mullin, in the “Visuals” section of the New York Times Sunday Book Review!
Many thanks to Shelf Awareness for featuring the book trailer for Justin Kassab’s Foamers as their book trailer of the day!
Featured: Black Interest
- Around Harvard Square
- Black Sheep Digit
- Dog War
- Prospero’s Daughter
- Haiti Noir 2: The Classics
- The System of Dante’s Hell
- Caribbean Debuts Digit
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- To Funk and Die in LA
- We Matter: Athletes and Activism