Game World author C.J. Farley discusses his experience at the African American Children’s Book Fair, and how one interaction caused him to consider why he writes.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- 100 Posters/134 Squirrels
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- We Owe You Nothing, Punk Planet: The Collected Interviews Expanded Edition
- The Half That’s Never Been Told: The Real-Life Reggae Adventures of Doctor Dread
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- Sale Drug Chronicles (Complete Set)
- HNIC (limited edition signed package)
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- Lessons in Taxidermy
- The Worst Breakfast
- Will Work for Drugs
- Demons in the Spring