Read part four of DARK DAYS IN PORT-AU-PRINCE, our Haiti-set noir short story that was written by Haiti Noir and Haiti Noir 2: The Classics contributors in the style of an exquisite corpse, a collaborative writing process in which each author builds a story based upon what his or her predecessors have provided. Haiti Noir contributor Josaphat-Robert Large continues this haunting short story.
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Censorship Now!!
- Ziggy Marley and Family Cookbook: Delicious Meals Made With Whole, Organic Ingredients from the Marley Kitchen (SIGNED COPY)
- You Have to Fucking Eat
- This Is the Noise That Keeps Me Awake
- Black Music
- Two Times Intro: On the Road with Patti Smith
- Paradoxia: A Predator’s Diary
- Rock Star Digit
- Please Take Me Off the Guest List
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- Seriously, Just Go to Sleep