Read part four of DARK DAYS IN PORT-AU-PRINCE, our Haiti-set noir short story that was written by Haiti Noir and Haiti Noir 2: The Classics contributors in the style of an exquisite corpse, a collaborative writing process in which each author builds a story based upon what his or her predecessors have provided. Haiti Noir contributor Josaphat-Robert Large continues this haunting short story.
Featured: Black Interest
- Gathering of Waters
- What Is Hip-Hop?
- New Worlds, Old Ways: Speculative Tales from the Caribbean
- Sale Nelson George Two Book Set
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tatu)
- The Duppy
- John Crow’s Devil
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- Party: A Mystery
- Trinidad Noir
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- The White House