Read part four of DARK DAYS IN PORT-AU-PRINCE, our Haiti-set noir short story that was written by Haiti Noir and Haiti Noir 2: The Classics contributors in the style of an exquisite corpse, a collaborative writing process in which each author builds a story based upon what his or her predecessors have provided. Haiti Noir contributor Josaphat-Robert Large continues this haunting short story.
Featured: Black Interest
- Black Sheep Digit
- On the Way Back
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Tano)
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- Sale Amiri Baraka 3-for-1 Sale!
- Tigerbelle: The Wyomia Tyus Story
- Black Marks
- Praise Song for the Butterflies
- All or Nothing
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Hadriana in All My Dreams