There’s no time like the past, Steven thought as he entered his time machine. He found himself in the maternity ward of a small rural hospital at 8 am on April 16, 1971—the day he was to be born . . .
December 2013 News & Features
It’s happy hour at the Dirty Lemon, but I recognize the same lipstick smear on my glass from when I was in here this morning. It’s 9 pm, but the room is still hot and my half-drunk beer is already warm . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Confessions of a Ex-Doofus-ItchyFooted Mutha
- John Crow’s Devil
- Kingston Noir (Jamaica)
- Pressure Makes Diamonds: Becoming the Woman I Pretended to Be
- Mr. Loverman
- Lost Canyon
- Bedrock Faith
- Hadriana in All My Dreams
- The Lost Treasures of R&B: A D Hunter Mystery
- Bronx Biannual: The Literary Journal of Urbane Urban Literature