With the full moon there’d be a strong tide to pull the shrimp from the warm lagoons to their spawning ground in the Atlantic. It seemed like all of God’s creatures needed love and were willing to risk everything for it . . .
Featured: Music/Popular Culture/Art
- Of Grunge and Government: Let’s Fix this Broken Democracy!
- The Bear Who Wasn’t There: And the Fabulous Forest
- Animals and Objects In and Out of Water
- Seriously, You Have to Eat
- A Fictional History of the United States with Huge Chunks Missing
- Jonah Sees Ghosts
- Just Call Me Mike: A Journey to Actor and Activist
- How the Left Lost Teen Spirit
- Scars of the Soul Are Why Kids Wear Bandages When They Don’t Have Bruises
- Letters to Kurt