With the full moon there’d be a strong tide to pull the shrimp from the warm lagoons to their spawning ground in the Atlantic. It seemed like all of God’s creatures needed love and were willing to risk everything for it . . .
Featured: Black Interest
- Climb: Taking Every Step with Conviction, Courage, and Calculated Risk to Achieve a Thriving Career and a Successful Life
- The Baker’s Son: My Life in Business
- Bandits & Bibles: Convict Literature in Nineteenth-Century America
- Among the Bloodpeople: Politics & Flesh
- Lost Canyon
- The Hungered One
- The Sexy Part of the Bible
- Addis Ababa Noir (Ethiopia)
- New-Generation African Poets: A Chapbook Box Set (Nne)
- What Is Hip-Hop?